TERMS & CONDITIONS
BAR POP ‘PERTH CRAFT BEER FEST VIP UPGRADE’ FACEBOOK COMPETITION:
By entering this competition, you accept these terms and conditions.
1. This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and a resident in Western Australia, excluding employees, and their immediate families, of the Bar Pop, their associated companies, agents, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such informations as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
3. Entry is only open to persons who at the time of entering the promotion:
a) Are residents of Western Australia
b) Are aged 18 years or older
c) Holds a valid Australian ID
d) Holds a valid ticket to the 2017 Perth Craft Beer Festival, purchased prior to 11:59pm on Friday 11th of August 2017.
4. To be eligible for this prize, entrant plus all guests must have purchased valid tickets to the 2017 Perth Craft Beer Festival, purchased prior to 11:59pm on Friday 11th of August 2017. Prize does not include entry to the event.
5. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of the promotion. In the event of a conflict these terms and conditions take precedent.
6. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
7. Bar Pop 'Perth Craft Beer Festival VIP Package' competition is a game of chance.
8. To enter you must:
a) Comment on the competition Facebook post, containing the entry mechanic and artwork.
b) Your comment must tag three friends you with the share the VIP experience.
9. To enter you will require:
a) Internet access
b) A Facebook account
c) Valid tickets to the 2017 Perth Craft Beer Festival
10. Winners will be provided with a food and beverage package, including four $15 dinner vouchers from El Grotto plus four $20 drinks vouchers. Prize is valid during the Perth Craft Beer Fest session they hold tickets to (total prize valued at $140AUD)
11. Competition may be entered only during the promotional period (PP) between 2PM FRIDAY 4 August 2017, and 11.59PM Friday August 11th 2017.
12. The maximum monetary value of the prize pack is: $140AUD
13. The entries will be randomly selected at 37 Islington St Collingwood, Victoria 3066 by Bolster Digital (ABN 15 606 034 548)
a) Winner must tag three friends in the competition post
b) Winners must have purchased a ticket to the 2017 Perth Craft Beer Fest prior to the end of the promotion period.
14. One winner will be randomly selected based on the judging criteria specified at Condition 14.
15. The prize draw will take place at 37 Islington Street, Collingwood, Victoria, 3066
16. The winner will be notified via the email provided at time of ticket purchase.
17. The winning entrant will be notified first via email within 1 business days of their selection. If the prize is unclaimed within 48 hours, a redraw will occur.
18. The Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
20. If any prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up a prize, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be awarded the prize, at the Promoter's sole discretion.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or not received during the relevant stipulated time period of 2PM FRIDAY 4 August 2017, and 11.59PM Friday August 11th 2017.
22. Each prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
23. It is a condition of entry that your entry, first name or nick name can be used for any necessary promotional releases, promotional materials and within social media channels.
24. You agree to allow the Promoter the post your name as part of the winner announcement promotions.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
26. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter's decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
27. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion.
29. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
30. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with Australia law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
Promoter: Bar Pop Management PTY LTD (ABN 75 132 662 421) of 141 West Pde, Mt Lawley WA 6050