Session 1: 5:00pm - 11:00pm FRIDAY - Friday Frothies! Featuring a Kevin Parker DJ Set
Session 2: 11:00am - 4:00pm SATURDAY - Family Fun Day, FREE ENTRY and Family Friendly
Session 3: 5:00pm - 11:00pm SATURDAY - Super Saturday, Headline DJ, Party Party Party
Session 4: 12:00pm - 7:00pm SUNDAY - Sunday Session with Daryl Braithwaite Live
Every paid ticket will receive a FREE Perth Craft Beer Festival Glass.
ATTRACTIONS: The Beer Hall will be in the Pavilion, all stalls surrounding the perimeter with a novelty feature bar in the centre of the pavilion. Elevated DJ deck in the pavilion with a dance floor ready for the party. Food vendors will be undercover, outside the pavilion with plenty of seating distributed throughout the site. SIDESHOW ALLEY and CARNIVAL RIDES - a big inclusion for 2017 operating throughout the entire weekend. CAR & BIKE shows for the petrol heads and a great line up of headline DJs and live acts.
Perth Craft Beer Festival will be operate as a PAYPASS / TAP&GO event! Every operator will be provided with an Albert (PAYPASS machine) to use for all sales. Punters will use their debit/credit cards (with no additional fee attached). There will also be a TOP UP station where 'DEBIT' cards can be purchased & topped up as no cash will be used at the vendors.
STALL FEE: $500 + GST per 3m x 3m area.
REVENUE SHARE: 50% of revenue will be given back to vendors.
- You have the option of paying the stall fee upfront, or have it deducted from your final takings which will be transferred to you no later than fourteen days post the event.
YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE:
- All bar infrastructure
- Staff and/or representatives for all sessions (If you require staff this can be arranged at an additional cost).
- All RSA certificates for staff must be submitted by Tuesday 8 August.
- A price point for your products 100ml, 250ml and 420ml – Provided to Perth Craft Beer Festival by Tuesday 1 August.
- A high res logo file by Wednesday 7 June.
PERTH CRAFT BEER FEST WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH:
- 3m x 3m floor space
- 10amp Power
- Free Ice
- Albert PAYPASS device
- Brewery/Cidery Signage
- Coolroom space
- Marketing opportunities via socials and tickets for promotional giveaways.
If you wish to cancel your registration to the Perth Craft Beer Festival this must be done, in writing, BEFORE Tuesday 25 July. In the case that you register but fail to show up at the Perth Craft Beer Fest (without any prior notice of withdrawal) you agree to pay a no-show fee of $2000 +gst.
Registrations are offered to Breweries of the 2016 PCBF first.